Monday, January 16, 2006

What is a BLOG?


In my home town, Caracas; Venezuelans just experience two seasons every year: dry and wet. 

I came to Montreal in spring 2005, at the beginning the impression I got was a depressed city, gray, dark, cloudy, all the time was raining. But suddenly everything change, beautiful flowers around the city arrived to give me a pleasant welcome. At that point I was happy to discover the beauty of Spring.

Nevertheless, when summer arrived, the city change 100%. Before, the city was underground, hiding from the rain and wind. But when summer arrived and with it the sun, the streets filled people, who decided to enjoy the sun. Parks were full of people who wanted a tan. The city is out from the metro, from the theater, from the malls, from underground. The city received festivals and events in every corner. Squares and streets were taken. The dynamic of the city was “the movement outdoor”. 

The difference between spring and summer was amazing. I always experiment my city outdoor, and I never noticed the power of the sun. 

I could say the discovery of seasons, it has been a nice experience.

No comments: