Since Man first moved out of his caves, he has tried many kinds of shelter. Habitat ’67 reveals how man has used his creativity to combine shelter and the attributes of modern life. In my research project, I will present to you this building which was constructed due to the Universal Expo in 1967 (Man and his World).
Over my research I would like to answer some questions which arise in my mind since I found this remarkable building. For instance when, where, why and how was Habitat ’67 built? What is Habitat ’67? And finally, I will show some elements of the building such as material, architectures and structures.
Over my research I would like to answer some questions which arise in my mind since I found this remarkable building. For instance when, where, why and how was Habitat ’67 built? What is Habitat ’67? And finally, I will show some elements of the building such as material, architectures and structures.

No comments:
Post a Comment